I’m so excited to be announcing some changes to my Simply Creating schedule of classes and workshops, with a new focus. If you’re on my email list, you’ll be getting the whole run down tomorrow morning. If you’re not, then you’re going to want to sign up at the very top of the page. Put your email in and be sure to click confirm in the email you’ll receive.
I wanted to flesh out one of the new classes here on my blog and hopefully answer some questions that I anticipate coming up.
Beginning in June, and hopefully going through the summer, I will offering a class completely focused on the current Stamp of the Month. How do you get in to the class? Just place an order of $25 or more before tax and shipping and let me know you want in! It’s that simple.
Here are some FAQs that might help:
- When do the orders need to be in? In order to attend the class, orders need to be in to me three days before the class.
- Can I order after the class? If you would like to be added to the next month’s class, you can order any time between classes.
- Do I have to order the SOTM we will be using? Nope. You can order anything you want!
- What will we create at these classes? It could be cards, a layout, or something else entirely. I plan to introduce you to new techniques in these projects.
- Will we get to see the projects ahead of time? I hope to have the projects posted in a Facebook Event by the beginning of the month. They will also be shared in my monthly newsletter.
- When is the sign up deadline? I will need to know three days before the class date so I can make sure I have supplies ready.
- And there’s no additional fee for the class? Nope. But make sure to sign up or I won’t be ready for you!
I hope that answers your questions. Please feel free to post a comment or email me if you have any others. Can’t wait to see you in our first class on Wednesday, June 10!