I’m back with my second card workshop! I hope that offering these workshops helps you with creative block or even just gets you creating. Creating has been proven to help with all sorts of things and I can guarantee you’ll feel happier once you get inky. 🙂
All 8 of these designs were based on card patterns in the brand new Make It From Your Heart Vol. 5. We will be using Hillside Cottage paper and wood shapes, as well as Every Bit of Wonderful (our stamp set to raise funds for Operation Smile) and Blue Belle Glitter Gems, along with the Scalloped Circle Thin Cut.
We will have 2 options for registering for this workshop.
- Purchase your supplies from my website (https://simplycreating.closetomyheart.ca/). Order all the required items, or choose a different paper or stamp set, or whatever you’d like. As long as your order totals $30 before shipping and tax (and after VIP credits are used), yo can send a request for the instructions to create these cards.
- Sign up for a pre-stamped, pre-cut kit. This means you’ll get all the pieces for all 8 cards, separated in envelopes and ready to be assembled. You will receive full packages of Hillside Cottage wood shapes and Blue Belle Glitter Gems as part of this kit. If you live close to me and can pick up your kit the cost is just $40. If I need to mail it to you, anywhere in Canada, you’ll pay $47. If you live outside Canada and would like to order a kit, we can do that, too. You’ll just pay $40 CAD, plus any shipping costs.
Click on the individual photos below to get a closer look.
Sign up deadline for purchasing the kit is May 25. Once you order the kit, or purchase the supplies, you will be invited to join to my exclusive Facebook group. You’ll receive instructions in the group as well as emailed to you. I will go live in the group at designated times to walk you through the assembly of the cards. I can’t tell you when yet because I will need time to get the kits assembled and in the mail. Not on Facebook? That’s okay. All videos will be uploaded to YouTube and given an unlisted link, which will also be sent to all participants.
What products do you need?
- Hillside Cottage Paper (X7268B)
- Hillside Cottage Shapes (X7268E)
- Every Bit of Wonderful stamp set (D1977)
- Blue Belle Glitter Gems (Z7001)
- Scalloped Circle Thin Cut (Z3639)
- Archival Black (Z3271) or Black (Z2805) ink
- Blue Belle ink (Z6519)
- 1 sheet each of the following cardstock:
- Blue Belle
- White Daisy
- Card Bases
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape
I’m super excited to have you join me in this workshop! We’re going to have a great time. Questions? Just comment below or shoot me an email at email@example.com.